Originally, children are born fearless. They are not afraid of anything. They do not fear failure or rejection. They are not afraid of the dark or the monsters that lurk in their minds. They are not afraid of anything until they start socializing with other kids at different contact
points, which is when the real and innate personality of the kid surfaces. And this is when they start to lose their fearlessness. This is when they start to lose their sense of adventure. This is when they start to lose their sense of wonder. This is when they
start to lose their sense of creativity.
Teaching the kids to be fearless is the greatest gift you can give to them.
- We focus on the holistic development of students by incorporating sports, arts, theatre, music, and other extracurricular activities, such as life skills and leadership skills development by execution of independent projects.
- We Improve organizational skills in students by encouraging student-led projects to unleash their potentials through a fearless approach
- Encouragement of free discussions and active class participation to share their thoughts and ideas with the teachers.
- We encourage students to go beyond their known capabilities and learn to face their fears.
- We provide a healthy and challenging environment for students to learn and grow.
- No fear of failure here, we learn to embrace failure as a stepping stone towards success.
- Our school encourages a research-based approach to problems and facilitates students to build their self-confidence and instil a fearless attitude in their lives.
- We teach him to be inquisitive about the environment around him and to constantly question why things are done the way they are.
- We believe that students should be encouraged to be fearless, take healthy risks and should not be afraid to take up challenges and to achieve their goals.
- When they have a growth mindset, they believe they can make meaningful and lasting improvements in their lives. They don’t see obstacles as reasons to give up. Instead, they see them as opportunities to learn and grow.
We hope that this article has been able to offer some insight into the methods we use to help our students achieve their academic and life goals. If you would like to learn more about our approach to education, please contact us anytime or visit us on www.envisionhigh.in