Books have been a part of our lives from time immemorial. Today they have been replaced by the digital age with Amazon Kindle and many more such gadgets.
With the increasing popularity of digital devices, many people are wondering whether books will become obsolete.
With the increasing adoption of digital medium, we are experiencing a sea change in our consumption and approach towards information and knowledge. Though we are largely deceived by the advancement of technology, we get to see more of the flaws and get reminded of the imprudence of profuse consumption of such technology. Amidst all such enlightenment can we still place our trust on books and the analog world of literature?
With so many eBooks available, it’s tempting to think that physical books will soon be a thing of the past. However, books still have plenty to offer, thanks to their ability to offer stories, fiction and knowledge in an engaging format.
Importance for Books in Kids Development
- Books are irreplaceable in teaching kids the art of learning.
- One of the most important things for early learners is to develop their imagination.
- If you want your child to be a good reader eventually, you need to introduce your child to books as early as you can.
- For instance, they can imagine their own story in the book. The more interesting the story is in the book, better chance the child has at imagination.
- Since early learners’ brains are developing in terms of imagination, it’s important they get the right tools to develop that. A book is one of the best tools for the child’s overall development.
- Reading a book to a child lets the child realize what a book is and how to apply the learnings in the real life.
In the digital age, books are often seen as a thing of the past. And it’s true that many people now rely on technology for entertainment. But there’s still a place for books in kids’ lives. In fact, there are a number of ways that books can positively affect a child’s development.
We hope this blog post helps parents understand the importance of books for kids.
To know more Contact us at http://www.envisionhigh.in